Pedestrian doors are lateral doors (not built into the sectional garage doors) made up of the same material garage doors are made up. If you want to fit the entrance to the house or to the garage, pedestrian doors are ideal, as they help you keep the same visual design.
The high-quality sectional panels from Sicom Italy that we use for building our garage doors determine their unique qualities:
- they are made of 42 mm thick galvanised steel shells filled with dense polyurethane for insulation.
- they feature a protective foil on both sides to avoid any scratches during transport, installation or handling.
- available in two sizes (H): 495 mm and 615 mm.
- they are fitted with a finger protection system to avoid any accidents during operation.
- they’re in full compliance with EU regulations.
- they’re joints fit perfectly
- equipped with sealing gaskets that ensure superior insulation, and prevent humidity and dust from penetrating through the garage door.
- their overall heat transfer coefficient (u) is 0,52 W/sqmK.
- the sides of the panels are enclosed by painted galvanised steel caps, increasing their durability.
- our panels are treated against corrosion.
- on the inside, the panels are fitted with double-reinforcement metal tapes for securing the hinges.